PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, December 5, 2011

A poem with some news hidden in it

We've really been focusing more on Language Arts lately, and that has included some poetry writing. I pulled out a poetry packet I received in college when I was studying for my teaching credential and we have done a few of the activities from there.

One such activity is a non-rhyming poem called I wonder. Each line begins with the words, "I wonder" and the child is free to wonder about anything at all! Little Bean seemed to really like this activity, and if you read closely, you will see some hidden news in his poem.

.
.
.
.
...did you see it? If not, I'll just tell you; in one line of his poem he wonders how mom gets a baby. ;) Yup, that's right, I'm pregnant! It's late in the game too. I think I'm around 20 or 21 weeks already! I kept it a secret for so long because I knew we were visiting my parents in California and I wanted to surprise them! We go for the gender ultrasound on Friday.

post signature

5 comments:

Annette W. said...

Hehe! Congrats! We keep secrets, too....but only for about 12 weeks.

Corina said...

Congratulations! How fun and what a blessing for your family!

Michelle Gibson said...

I noticed! Congrats! I am so happy for you! Great job keeping it a secret, I couldn't hold out that long, lol!

Angela said...

Congratulation!!!! That's so awesome.

Website Design Company said...

This is such a Great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. It gives in depth information. Thanks for this valuable information.

Related Posts with Thumbnails