PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, March 14, 2011

Want to Get Free Homeschooling Products?

The Old SchoolHouse Homeschool Crew is taking applications for the 2011-2012 school year now, so if you are interested in being a part of the crew you can apply and see the guidelines for applying here. The deadline is March 31st. This is my first year on the crew, and I have thoroughly enjoyed it! Both Miss O and Little Bean will be using curriculum next year that we got this year, and a couple of my other curriculum choices were purchased based off of review products that I didn't end up getting to try, but was able to read the reviews for. As for myself, I have already re-applied for next year--hope I get to to go on a return voyage!

post signature

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails