PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Some Good Stuff Coming Up

Lately, my reviews have been my least popular posts. I don't know why that is, maybe the products don't interest people, maybe my reviews are too boring, who knows? But either way, I have some really good ones coming up, so I thought I'd just give you a little heads up.

Coming up in the next two months, I'll be sharing with you how Miss O, my 4 year old learned to read! I've tried a few approaches with her, but nothing has held her interest or been as successful as the program I am reviewing with her now! I'm super excited about her progress, and highly recommend this product. Stay tuned in the coming weeks for my review on I See Sam.

I'm also excited about a Latin program for the littles that I'll be receiving any day now. For those of you taking a classical approach, you may be interested in this review. I remember a blog friend of mine wrote a bit about her use of this program with her 1st grader. I'm excited to start Little Bean on Song School Latin pretty soon here!

And for those of you with reluctant readers, you will absolutely LOVE the Kid Scoop online newspaper for kids, which comes as a part of their Reluctant Reader kit. I feel so blessed to have been chosen for this review. Although my son is not a reluctant reader, he loves this magazine, and I love it too!

There are more, but these are the ones I'm super excited to share with all of you! So I hope you stick around and read about these products. :)

post signature

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I am very excited to hear your review of both the "I see Sam" and the Kid Scoop. I hope you will have pictures too! Thanks.

Related Posts with Thumbnails