PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Some of you may remember...

Some of you may remember that I am a surrogate mom and was pregnant with a little boy. I say was, because I delivered this last Saturday at 37 weeks 1 day! So, yes, I've been a little busy, and probably won't have too many posts up in the coming week or two as I recover. It was an amazing experience and the birth exceeded any hopes I had for how things would go. I had a successful vbac (vaginal birth after cesarean) without pain meds. I arrived at the hospital 6cm dialated and delivered him within an hour and a half of arriving. Baby boy is home with his parents and older brother and sister and is doing great! Maybe I'll post more of a birth story some time for those who are interested.

6 comments:

Michelle Gibson said...

How could I forget! I am so happy that the birth was a wonderful experience and I would be one who would love to hear your birthing story! Congrats to the new parents ~ and may you be blessed for giving them this amazing gift. =) Prayers for a speedy recover as well!

Unknown said...

Wow! That's amazing. You are truly an amazing person for giving yourself completely to create such an amazing gift. God bless you! Hope your recovery goes smoothly.

Annette W. said...

Oh Jennifer, I'm so excited for you and the family. God bless you as you have greatly blessed this family! Welcome baby Boy!

Kirsten, Chris, Jacob, Sarah & Evan said...

You did a wonderful job Jenn, we are so proud of you! Baby Evan is doing amazing, and is happy at home with his big brother and sister. A huge thank you from Evan's Mummy and Daddy.

The Mom I Want To Be said...

Congratulations to both families! I would love to hear more of the birth story when you're up to it- As a midwifery student, I'm a total birth junkie :)

Jenny said...

What a wonderful thing for you to do! I hope your recovery is quick and easy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails