PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Primary Colors Quilt

In preparation for our color lapbook, we made this little project that focuses on the primary colors. It's pretty self explanitory; all you need is a glue stick, 3 large squares of each primary color and 3 small squares of each primary color. We glued everything onto a piece of plain white paper to make our primary color quilt. This idea came from a book I have called How to Teach Art to Children. This book will be our main source for projects and information for Miss O's color lapbook, and is an excellent resource for those looking for an art curriculum for grades 1 through 6.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

I am looking forward to seeing your projects!

The Mom I Want To Be said...

I have that book in my teaching stuff somewhere- time to go digging :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails