PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Sorting

Sorting is nothing new, but it is a great activity for preschoolers. Miss O got this colorful case of barrettes ages ago. One of the activities we love using it for (besides doing her hair of course!), is for sorting. Miss O likes to sort the barrettes based on color or style (animals, flowers, birds). She uses the little compartments to separate the barrettes. Later, we may use these for making patterns or as math counters.

3 comments:

The Activity Mom said...

That's a really neat container for sorting!

Gae said...

Dear Jennifer,
That is a really cool matching idea.
I have just found and enjoyed reading lots of your past posts on your blog.
I look forward to visiting often.
Blessings

Gae said...

Dear Jennifer,
I stopped by before and then I was so impressed I wanted to add you to an award I am giving away. Stop on by to pick it up please.
Blessings

Related Posts with Thumbnails