PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, September 25, 2009

Look! I Was Interviewed!

Several weeks ago I was contacted by a writer from examiner.com, about my blog. She is doing a series of articles on inspiring children's activity bloggers (like myself?!?--who knew?). I agreed to do a short interview with her via email, and the article is now online! Please visit her here to read the interview and see my pics! Be sure to scroll down once you follow the link to view the other articles she has written about inspiring mom bloggers!

5 comments:

The Four Week Vegan said...

That's awesome. Congrats!

Kirsten, Chris, Jacob, Sarah & Evan said...

I can't believe you didn't tell us, that's so cool!!!

Cindy said...

That is so wonderful. Kuddos to you.

Christy Killoran said...

The interview is great. Congratulations! I know I haven't been commenting as much (I'm trying to cut back on my computer time now that summer is over) but I'm still reading.

N said...

WOW! That's SO awesome!! I feel like I know a local celebrity. :) Congratulations!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails