PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, July 10, 2009

Miss O's Felt Food

Some of you may remember I made a few pieces of felt food ages ago for the kid's play kitchen. My "dream" was to replace all their plastic food with high quality, homemade felt food, and on Miss O's birthday, that became a reality!

My dear, sweet, talented mom ordered several felt sewing patterns from ebay, and surprised Miss O with a whole range of beautiful felt food as a birthday gift. I just have to show off her skills, so here are a few pics of the foods my mom sewed up for Miss O!

Aren't these just SO cute???










5 comments:

Sherry Gann said...

Those are really nice--go Grandma! :)

Annette W. said...

They look really nice. Very firm. Nice work!

Annette W. said...

I just visited your now closed blog! WOW, I can't believe you were a surrogate! Now that is sacrifice and love. That's amazing!

Unknown said...

Annette--being a surrogate was an AMAZING experience. Thanks for checking out my old blog! :)

Lea said...

Wow! Your mom is really good. Those are adorable!

Related Posts with Thumbnails