PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Wheels on the Bus

Tot School will be posted a little late this week as we are out of town visiting relatives, so all my posts are scheduled out, and I won't be able to do the Tot School post on time. So for now...

Little Bean drew this school bus for me a while back. If you can see, the top of the bus runs along the top of the magnadoodle; and look at all those wheels! I love how proud he was of this drawing(can't you just see his pride in the photo?!), so I took a picture. Oh to be a child again, finding such joy in the smallest of things!

1 comment:

Dan said...

I was happy to discover your blog today. I was unable to find a profile or contact link in your the blog. I hope it's OK that I'm contacting you through a public comment. I've developed an educational program for Windows called SpellQuizzer that helps children learn their spelling and vocabulary words without the battle that parents often have getting them to sit down and write them out while the parents dictate to them. The parent enters the child's spelling words into the software making a sound recording of each word. Then the software helps the child practice his or her words. It really helped my children with their weekly spelling lists.

I would appreciate your reviewing SpellQuizzer in My Two Happy Homeschoolers. You can learn more about the program at http://www.SpellQuizzer.com. There's a video demo you can watch at http://www.spellquizzer.com/SpellQuizzer-Demo.htm. Finally, there's a page targeted to homeschooling families at http://www.spellquizzer.com/spelling-software-for-homeschoolers.htm. I'd be happy to send you a complimentary license for the software. Please let me know if you are interested.

Thank you very much!

Dan Hite
TedCo Software
Dan@SpellQuizzer.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails