PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, February 27, 2009

Puffball Caterpillars

I guess I am on a puffball craze, I don't know, but I just realized many of my recent posts use puffballs. If you don't have these, then you should get some, because these seem to have many uses and are a great addition to your craft stash. ;)

I saw these puffball caterpillars on http://jennwa.blogspot.com/ and knew I had to make them with my kids. Be sure to visit her over there, she has a ton of great ideas!

These are so simple and so cute! All you need is glue, tongue depressors, puffballs and wiggly eyes. The kids made several they liked them so much. By the way, I just LOVE their facial expressions in these pictures! Too funny!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails