PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, February 13, 2009

Change Is In The Air

I've been thinking a lot lately about where I want to take this blog. Do I want to continue just posting crafts and activities for toddlers and preschoolers? Do I want to include some of my thoughts about homeschooling? Do I want to use this blog to record my journey as a new homeschooling mom? Should I use this blog to record what my children are learning on a daily basis?

And the truth is, I really don't know. What I do know is that I want to expand what this blog has to offer. I'd like to share more than just crafts and activities with my readers.

All this to say that you may be seeing some new features popping up on My Two Happy Homeschoolers. So keep checking up on us and hopefully some of the new topics will catch your interest.

1 comment:

abaddon911 said...

I have looked through your page. My little sister is home schooled, she is 9. I like the crafts you have and think it would be fun for my own kids and my sister to engage in. Keep it going!

Related Posts with Thumbnails